Frequently Asked Question

What about the Solar Metering ?
Last Updated 5 years ago

Each new Solar system will require the correct type of metering connection to be able to comply with Australian standards and the local network utility requirements.Normally this is what will be call a 'Solar NET Meter'.
The meter will measure correctly power consumed by your household and also record and export residue by the solar system.
Depending on your retailer you may also get some benefit for the residual export power - worth looking into or talk to us to help!
Each area is owned by different power utilities whom control and own the grid , they all play differently and have their own requirements for the meter.
The change of the meter must be done by a Level 2 certified contractor who is also affiliated by the local utility.
The process for meter change out can vary from a few days to a couple weeks.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!